Bets placed on Lottery games provided by paddypower.com are subject to the following rules:
1. Bets placed on the Lucky Numbers game are settled based on the numbers drawn by the official Lotto draw shown live on RTE 1 or Network 2 each Wednesday and Saturday.
2. In the event of a double draw, all bets pertaining to the lottery that held two draws will automatically be settled on the first draw.
3. All lottery bets on a specific draw must be placed and confirmed before the first number is drawn. If, for any reason any bets are placed after the first number is drawn, those bets will be void and the stakes returned, win or lose.
4. A second lottery draw taking place immediately following another draw means that all bets timed and dated for that draw will stand against the first full draw and the second draw will be deemed a non event.
5. If a lottery draw time is moved to another time within 12 hours of the advertised time of the draw, all bets on that draw will stand, unless the bets placed are late, thus in breach of rule 4. If a lottery moves a draw by more than 12 hours of the advertised time, all bets on that draw will be deemed void and the stakes returned.
6. Maximum Payments. The maximum payout to any one client, group/syndicate of customers, is €150,000 or currency equivalent depending on your currency of choice when registering.
The onus is on the client, syndicate/group of customers to ensure that he/she or they stay within these limits.
Paddy Power general betting rules will govern any situation not covered in the rules.